kedd, december 13, 2005

..: a.true.story :..


don't tell me that things will become better
because I know that everyday will be the same
so stay away / leave me alone
so keep away / don't come near me

love is blind, it taints your eyes
such a beautiful sight not to see your face
but to hear your voice, it's torture had by choice

[so don't catch me if i fall to your feet again]


i breathe out as the cold wind catches my breathe
and i watch it flow away hoping that a part of me will touch you
because i know you'll feel the difference in the air
and you'll think about me
that's all i want from you

i know we talked about it but the pain just won't go away
lend me your hand, help me / help me through this

keep your hand in your pockets and your thoughts in your mind
keep up the fight / wish today away / until the night comes

poszter: [henus], posztidő: 22:26